Thursday, August 18, 2011

True Confession Time.

When I was in Orlando, Florida a few years ago doing the Disney World pilgrimage thing, I became really interested, okay, obsessed, with a certain commercial that aired on local TV. In fact, if memory serves, it was a paid commercial so the whole thing ran for thirty minutes at time. It was hypnotically awful, the kind of thing you would have seen in my home-state in the early Eighties which apparently is still very much in vogue in the South.

How do I know this?

Simple: It' s still airing six years later!!!

I don't know why, but I can't help watching it. I'm sure you won't react the same way as me, but click here to view the awful greatness of it all!

(I have no idea why he's wearing an eye-patch now)

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!