Well, okay maybe not. But the following questionnaire is a good time waster until I post my next masterstroke and it does give you a glimpse into the mind of the writer...not this writer but someone...
Five names you go by
Three things you are wearing right now
(Excited? My dogs are)
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. More money for bill paying
2. To see my book out before X-mas
Three people who will probably fill this out
I'd like to think all who come before me will follow suit for I am the path and the fork in the road, the armchair philospher who just dumped his load.
Two things you did last night
1. Read a Christopher Moore novel
2. Stared at this
http://www.com-publishing.com/christopherNadeau.shtml for about an hour and wished I'd taken the photo after I got rid of my mustache...oh, well.
Two things you ate today
2. The inside of my cheek. Hurt like hell but it reminded me I'm alive...like trying to sit through an episode of "Grey's Anatomy."
Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. My absentee friend Al
2. My mortgage guy
Two things you are going to do tomorrow
(I might even clean while working but they have people for that)
Two longest car rides
1. A trip to Traverse City, MI. for a college journalism competition with a crazy driver (in those days) a know-it-all stoner who liked hassling wanna-be punk rock kids, and a whiney, annoying newbie in the backseat who wouldn't stop complaining about every-damn-thing.
2. The drive back from the Olive Garden where I knew I would be professing my love to a woman who didn't feel the same way.
Two of your favourite beverages
2. Arizona Ice tea with Ginseng and Honey...orgasm in a glass bottle.