Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ain't She Sweet?

Via Facebook:

Christopher Nadeau
If The Horror Zine editor Jeani Rector doesn't stop paying me so many hard-earned & richly deserved compliments, my ego might know no bounds! (Not that I'd expect you peons to comprehend)
· · · September 21 at 3:33pm


    • Christopher Nadeau I can't even post what she wrote 'cause it's "confidential." SHH!!!
      September 21 at 3:34pm ·
    • Jeani Rector Then let me say that Christopher Nadeau is one of my best fiction contributors! He writes awsome stuff! See for yourself here
      4 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Christopher Nadeau ‎*slides ten bucks through the monitor into Jeani Rector's sweaty hand*
      3 minutes ago ·

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!