Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Publishing Update.

Although my submitting frenzy has died down a bit these past few months, I still have stories appearing in different anthologies and magazines. Below are the most recent addition to my list of publishing credits in case you're stalking me and are good at taking direction:




"Soul-Mate Express" appears in this one.
















"The Cubicle Dwellers" appears here.


















"You With Me" was accepted for this one. I'll provide a release date when it becomes available.












And this juicy 354-page mammoth volume features my short story "Outside the Box." It will be available in hardcover and trade paperback. I'll update when it's available.














That's the most recent stuff. I will post a more comprehensive list including previous stories sometime later this week~

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!