Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Overlooked.

Somehow, some way, I overlooked one of the upcoming anthologies with my stories in them.




It is currently in the process of being edited and should be out soon. My short story "Emergence" appears in this one, a rather unique take on the whole monster hunter thing. I'm especially proud of its acceptance because, technically, I went against the guidelines in regards to the types of "monsters" they're interested in seeing.

Not something I recommend doing for new writers, but if you are capable of providing a riveting story that still respects the editor's wishes, you might be surprised at what happens.

I'll post the link once this one is available to purchase.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!