Monday, December 17, 2018

An Anthology I Overlooked.

I'm sure I mentioned this anthology at the time but, until earlier today, I'd not only forgotten about it but had also somehow neglected to add it to my Amazon author page.I have submitted the info to them so that error should be rectified soon. In the meantime, if you're interested, feel free to click here to learn more.


 It was published in 2013 and features two of my short stories that were originally published in separate collections put out by the Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers. The stories are "Rosa, Rosa Come out of your Room" and "Across the Pond." The latter was reprinted in the charity anthology "The Ripple Effect".

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!