Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Dumbest Facebook comment yet.

I'll preserve the person's annonymity despite my desire to post her name everywhere, but here's what she wrote on the "Atlas Shrugged 2" page:

"While on a business trip, during two separate dinners, drinks were omitted from my bill. When I told the waiters of the errors, they both shook their heads and said "Oh, that's ok. Its on the house. My error." But I insisted. "No. I am a follower of Ayn Rand. We believe in paying for things fairly negotiated. Please correct my bill."

Nothing wrong with paying what one owes, but "Follower?" Apparently, they admit to be Randroids. Good to know. My arsenal just grew by leaps and bounds!

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!