Friday, February 3, 2012

Creepy Hospital-related Tales.

Just received word my short story, "Marge," is slated to appear in the Static Movement anthology, Hospital, whose submissions period just closed.

This is a story I wrote back in the Nineties, when my mother was in and out of the hospital during the last few years of her life. There was a woman in a nearby room who kept imploring someone named "Marge" to forgive her day and night, non-stop. I couldn't get her out of my head and so I turned it into a short story. I recently rewrote it from memory and then found the original, surprised by the similarities and mostly pleased with the difference.

As always, I'll provide updates once it's available to purchase~

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!