Monday, June 27, 2011

Positive Review.

Every so often, I Google myself. Then I get all shame-based and repent. Once I'm finished doing that, I look for anything online mentioning me I didn't know about. In this case, my short story, "Finally, the Source," which appears in the Leather, Denim & Silver: Legends of the Monster Hunter anthology, received a special mention on the HorrorTalk site review section.

Here's an excerpt from my new friend reviewer Steve Pattee's assessment of the tale:

Finally, The Source barely edges out the tales as my favorite in The Monster Hunters section, if only for its fantastic 'oh shit, did you just go there?!' ending.

You can read the entire review by clicking here.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!