Monday, June 13, 2011

A Positive Editorial Experience.

They happen. A lot. So please don't get the idea that the previous post was indicative of the average because it is not. Below is my reply to an editor who sent a list of suggested changes he wanted to see prior to publication and his oh-so-professional response:



Dear (Editor),
Enclosed is my revised version of "The Party." You will find I followed nearly all of your suggestions as I found them excellent and useful. Below you will find my bio and I have also enclosed a picture. I agree to the terms as outlined in the contract and my preferred method of payment is Paypal.
Bio:

Christopher Nadeau is the author of "Dreamers at Infinity's Core" through COM Publishing as well as short stories in The Horror Zine, Sci-Fi Short Story Magazine, the horror anthologies 'Saturday Evening Ghost' and 'Leather, Denim & Silver', “Shadows Within Shadows,” and several more slated for 2011 release. He was interviewed on Suspense Radio’s part up and coming authors program and collaborated on two “machinima” films with UK animator Celestial Elf called “The Gift,” and 'The Deerhunter's Tale,” which can be viewed on YoutTube.

An active member of the Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers, Chris Resides in Southeastern Michigan.

Thank you.

I'm glad you found the suggestions helpful. It's a great story, very different from what we usually take. Another flavor in the swirl. Thanks for sending your bio, pic, and payment option.

Glad to have you aboard.

See the difference? 'Nuff said~


No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!