Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More from the "This Never Happens" Files.

I've been working on a cannibal horror story that happens to take place in he 1800's and happened upon an anthology called "Dark Deeds in History" looking for submissions. I wrote to the editor to make sure she was still accepting submissions (always do this when there isn't a deadline date posted) and she encouraged me to send it to her. I received the following email a day later:

This is good! Thanks so much! I'll send the contract later, when I get home! (couldn't wait, read it at work...)

I just finished writing and editing the story a few days ago. As I've written previously, perseverance pays off.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!