Saturday, June 22, 2019

The Anthology with Legs (and probably feet but who can know these things?)

While this anthology is no longer the number one anthology of its kind on Amazon, it is still receiving positive reviews. And my story, "Ultimate Messiah Smackdown" stands out with more than one reader.

The most recent reviewer wrote, "Ultimate Messiah Smackdown was a great critique and snarky..."

Of course, he also goes on to point out a typo that was missed by both the editor and me, but such is life. I'll do better next time.

Another reader wrote of the entire anthology, "One of the best collections...I've read" and another wrote, "Definitely read this book. The writers are excellent."

I'm guessing that includes me :)



Pick up a copy of the anthology by clicking here.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!