Friday, June 7, 2019

I've Been Quoted on Groupon

Back when I was writing articles about local museums for the now sadly defunct Examiner, I was asked by the local CBS affiliate to submit a list of the best cultural museums in southeastern Michigan. That piece can still be read by clicking here.

It isn't much, considering the amount of information that had to be removed to fit their blurb formatting, but somehow I wound up being quoted by the unlikeliest source: Groupon!

And even  better, they listed me as a CBS Detroit writer. I suppose that's what I was for that moment.

One never knows where and when one's work will be seen and/or show up, does one? In this case, it's for Groupon's discount offer to the Holocaust Memorial Center.




No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!