Friday, May 24, 2019

Free Short Story No More.

Several months ago I posted a two-part installment of my short horror story titled "Marge," which originally saw publication in the "Hospital" anthology published by the now defunct Static Movement Press. It was based on an experience I had while visiting my mother in the hospital.

I left the story up far longer than I'd intended. Statistically, it did rather well. A respectable amount of views were earned for part one and exactly half of those people returned for part two. It it had been a TV show it would've been picked up for the rest of the season. But after a while it just sort of sat there and, frankly, I would prefer not leaving it somewhere that anyone can copy and paste it.

I wrote all that to announce that it will be showing up on my Patreon page, most likely next month.
So if you haven't read it and you want to, I'm afraid you'll have to commit to at least a dollar per month in order to do so.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!