Monday, May 6, 2019

Become a Patron. Become MY Patron.

Hot off the heels of my post about how I avoid shameless self-promotion comes this post where I indulge in...shameless...self...

Ummm, promotion.

Well, I was overdue for a dash of hypocrisy, right? I'm always so damn lofty and full of scruples.
I wrote that last line with a straight face.

I also set up this Patreon page with a straight face because who doesn't like getting paid for what they write? For as little as one dollar per month, you get me doing my thing at least twice a month! Imagine it, Me times two!

Up first is my never-before-published "Twilight" parody called "Dusk." But don't worry, regular blog readers. I'm not abandoning this page, nor am I going to make you pay for the type of material you have been getting on here in the past. The Patreon account will have its own character and feel. You will, however, have to deal with me plugging that page when something new is published there.

But that shouldn't bother you because you've been loyally purchasing everything I've had published anyway, right?


No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!