Wednesday, October 3, 2018

TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR LIFE-CHANGING EVENTS.

I haven't updated this blog in two weeks because of some changes that recently took place in my life, most notably in the job world. Having taken on a supervisory position, I am finding myself with less time to post lately. This might be a good thing, considering the issues taking place in the U.S. right now. It's probably best that I refrain from sharing my views.

However, I do have a short story coming out soon and other things to write about. I'm sure there will be time once I'm all settled in. So, thanks for your patience, those of you who actually read this thing.

I'll be Bach.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!