Sunday, August 19, 2018

Do Canadians Find me Fascinating?

If the stats on my blog are any indication, the answer to the question posed above is a resounding..."I think so!" Maybe it's the last name, which from all my seconds of research is French Canadian, but on August 17th, literally twice as many Canadians visited this blog as U.S. Americans, as that beauty contestant once said.

I'm honored. No, wait. I'm honoured.  Living in a state that borders Canada, I have always loved your country and let's face it, a huge percentage of our greatest comedians come from Canada! There's also a wonderful speculative fiction movement happening there, second only to the one currently occurring in Australia.

So, welcome my friends. Keep a spot open for me if this Trump thing keeps going the way it most likely will. And permit me to communicate to your in your native tongue:

*Ahem*

How's she goin', eh?

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!