Sunday, April 14, 2013

Latest Upcoming Short Story.

Author/Publisher Trico Lutkins, my latest literary homey, has accepted my decade-old, previously unpublished tale of a patriotic superhero trying to remain relevant in a cynical world for the "Alter Egos Volume One" anthology. It's being published through Source Point Press, his publishing company.

Below is an image of the upcoming book. I simply adore the cover, dahlink!



Trico's having each story presented with its own illustrated cover, which is a great idea. Can't wait to see what mine looks like! I'm also happy this story has finally been completed and accepted. It's always been near and dear, based mainly on the fact that it's an affectionate homage to the genre that made me want to write in the first place.

More to come~

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!