Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Question for the Sages.

Believe it or go to hell, but I am not the snobbiest snob that ever snobbed when it comes to grammar, except where writers are concerned. Or, more accurately, people who refer to themselves as writers. When someone does that, it's impossible to take them seriously when they send me a note, even one that's positive, containing an error so egregious, my innards rupture and fill my digestive tract with many fluids.

Case in point: I received the following well-meaning note from someone on a certain social networking who self-identifies as an Independent Writer and Management Consultant:

"Christopher,

I just seen your updates congrats, keep up the hard work."

I repeat: Independent Writer and Management Consultant!!!

Sigh~

Am I being an elitist here?











No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!