Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Stories Accepted & a Cover!

In case you didn't know or care or care to know or know if you care, I am compiling an anthology of Apocalypse-themed tales with disappointing conclusions. Since I doubt Harold Camping will contribute anything, I am accepting submissions from everybody else on the planet.

So far, I've received two great short stories that I've accepted and a cover I absolutely love (below):







I love the juxtaposition of Hellfire and modern technology.
















Feel free to submit anything you think might meet the theme. Stories, poems, commentaries, all are welcome. You don't need to take the theme literally either. I'm interested in your interpretation, not an exact match-up of Apocalypse fiction.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!