Friday, January 4, 2019

Publishing Update.




Despite 2019 getting off to a rocky start, there has been some positivity peaking through the darkness. The Colors in Darkness anthology "Deadly Bargain" pictured above is well on track to being released. I just emailed off the requested edits, of which I can proudly and cockily say there were only three minor ones.

Also on its way in the next couple months is a non-fiction piece collected in a specialty book. I've been asked to wait until this coming Monday to reveal more info. Most of you probably won't care because of how specialized it is but it's a big deal to me.

I have plenty of stuff out there being scrutinized and I'll be sure to share those outcomes as well.


No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!