Tuesday, November 27, 2018

"Fairy Hunters" is Still Available to Read for Free!

At the start of what I now consider my dry-spell, I wrote a short story based on the image of a sign that said "Fairy Crossing." I wasn't sure if the publisher would use what I came up with but I liked it enough to confidently send it to them. They, in turn, liked it enough to pay me for it and artist John Skewes sent me a copy of the cover image via traditional mail (Below).


Published on the Trigger Warning website in 2016, the story can still be read for free if you click here.

Feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section even, actually especially, if you hated it!

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!