Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Proof that I Tried.

If nothing else, I can take some comfort in the fact that I wasn't one of those bullshitters who stood back and talked a good game about someday somehow maybe considering sitting down and writing those stories or that book one day possibly in the not-too-distant future. I did that and more. My "legacy" is out there for others to see, at least those works that aren't out of print.

So, no matter what else happens or doesn't happen, I know I was present and I did the work. Whether or not I succeeded is a subject open for debate, but at least on a minor, personal level, I guess I did.

I assume my "author page" will remain up for some time to come~

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!