Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Best Review of an Anthology I'm in yet.

Previously I posted what I considered the best review of anything ever written. And while I stand by that admittedly dubious claim, below is the best review of a short story anthology I've appeared in.

The book in question, "Beyond Science Fiction Complete Anthology," is the, "complete compilation of short stories, reviews, artwork and other content published in the Beyond Science Fiction magazine in 2014 and 2015." It is 1023 pages long and what does the one review say about it?


"Didn't find anything of interest."

If I used emoticons on this site, it would be a giant laughing face. Since I don't, here's for you:

 

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!