Friday, September 20, 2013

My Next Novel Revealed.

You might have seen the teaser image a while ago, but if you didn't, here it is again:


This cover was created by fantasy artist Larry Lonsby Jr. from an idea I had.

You might have wondered what exactly it was for (although the title of this post probably answered that question). Well, it's the cover to my next novel, to be released through Source Point Press.

Now, I present the back cover, which details the plot:

 
Word is the novel will be released at or around October 12th, in time for the ironically named Kaiju Festival. I'm thrilled to be working with Source Point on this one. More details as they materialize~

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!