Monday, July 11, 2011

From the Desk of Jeanni Rector, Editor of The Horror Zine.

In response to my previous blog entry about my experiences with submitting a short story to her, Ms. Rector emailed me the following (and said it was okay to reprint it):


Wow, you have no idea how much what you said in your blog means to me! I am serious, I go around believing that everyone takes me for granted. I am very touched by what you wrote. Many, many thanks, Christopher. You have no idea how hard I work on The Horror Zine, giving up many weekends, and I don't get paid. And then comes along an email like yours, and I remember why I am doing this. It's for the love of the craft, and it is because there are people in the world like you. So again thanks, what you wrote on your blog has changed my outlook today.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!