Monday, March 4, 2019

Irish Times Reviews "What do you Call that Noise?"

As I recently wrote, I had a very different kind of piece published recently in Mark Fisher's latest book on the phenomenal English band XTC.  Titled "What do you Call that Noise?" a line from the band's song, "This is Pop," this one is just chockful of anecdotes and essays, some by members of the band.

The Irish Times reviewed the book, which can be read by clicking here.

Not only is this my first work of non-fiction published in book form, it's also the first time I've been in anything that was reviewed in a European newspaper.

I'm not only honored to be in such a book, I'm also humbled, giddy and filled with renewed purpose.


No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!