Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Classics ReMixed II Coming In December.

Featuring my short story, "Gorgon not Forgotten," the Left Hand Publishers anthology Classics Remixed II is now available for pre-order.

See the cover below:























It's an odd one, to be sure, but still not as odd as:


THIS little gem!





(My short story "On the Eighth Day" was featured in this one, so it remains probably my most unread work)











Anyway, I won't reprint the entire letter I received here but I will share my favorite part in closing:

"All of us at Left Hand Publishers are VERY excited about Classics ReMixed II. It’s one of our favorites. We know you’re going to love it too. I’m really glad you agreed to go genderless in “Gorgon Not Forgotten.” It’s a great read. As always, thank you for being a part of the family of LHP authors."













No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!