Thursday, July 14, 2011

Short List Ahoy!

Yesterday, I posted a rejection letter from a magazine that claimed it has ceased publication for a story someone else accepted months ago. Today, I present a more positive and less insane email from a potential publishing experience:


Mr. Nadeau,

I'd like to personally thank you for your entry "Edwin Murphy Sends his Regards", which has made the short list for The Memory Eater anthology. While submissions are still open, I wanted to let each author know where they stand. I do not expect the short list to exceed 60 submissions, and as stated on my blog, I’d like to include 25-30 stories in the anthology.

If you haven’t seen my reasoning for eliminating the deadline or what’s next for the anthology, please refer to my latest blog post. It can be found here.

I will contact you once the final stories are selected. Until then, best wishes!

Thank you again for taking the time to submit a story for consideration.

Sincerely,

C. P.

Anthologies2011@gmail.com

www.anthologies2011.blogspot.com



I included the entire email in case anyone reading this is also interested in taking a stab at it.

No comments:

2 Migraine-inducingly Moronic Posts

 No commentary, no attempts to rationalize. Just gaze, if you dare, on the stupid!